RESOLVED - RadioID.net vs. QRZ.com

General support for the Pi-Star System
kd2pm

Re: RadioID.net vs. QRZ.com

Post by kd2pm »

Thanks Brian. That did the trick! I don't recall ever changing anything in the CSS so not sure why it decided to hide itself. But all is good in the world. Back to making some air fried chicken wings with hot sauce along with some cold brew...watching the Superbowl....
G8SEZ

Post by G8SEZ »

kd2pm wrote: Sun Feb 07, 2021 11:58 pm Thanks Brian. That did the trick! I don't recall ever changing anything in the CSS so not sure why it decided to hide itself. But all is good in the world. Back to making some air fried chicken wings with hot sauce along with some cold brew...watching the Superbowl....
It doesn't show until you do the reset even if you have not changed any CSS values, the warning was just in case you had and needed to re-enter them after the reset.

Glad you're having fun with food and sport.
--

Brian G8SEZ
K5MTK

Post by K5MTK »

MW0MWZ wrote: Wed Jan 27, 2021 12:33 pm It is now possible to make the change from the dashboard; http://pi-star.local/admin/expert/edit_dashboard.php or http://pi-star/admin/expert/edit_dashboard.php

css_radioid.png
Above: Suggested settings for RadioID lookup

css_qrz.png
Above: Suggested settings for QRZ lookup

**Note - be warned that the field for setting the lookup tools is sensitive, it will ONLY take exactly "QRZ" or exactly "RadioID", anything else in there and it will just revert to using RadioID.

**Note 2 - If you don't have the fields showing, first make sure you are running the latest dashboard build (this feature arrived in 20210127), so long as you have that or newer thats great, if you have set CSS settings already, do the reset at the bottom of the page (after making a note of your current settings) and the new options will appear for you.
G'Day
Question once I'm on the Expert page where do I go from there I tried looking at all of the tabs but can not find the tab

Thanks
Thanks

John
K5MTK