Jumbospot not receiving

MMDVM_HS Hat hardware
GW0DIV

Re: Jumbospot not receiving

Post by GW0DIV »

Hi

I think the support I've had has been superlative, beyond first class! I believe the problem is down to the radio rather than the jumbospots per se'. I don't get a lot of free time to play radio, so sometimes is can be weeks before I get chance to implement any suggestions. My theory at the moment is that the deviation is a little high on the FT3D. I will try going through the offset set up, and possibly monitoring the transmission with my old funcube SDR as I get time. I picked up the 2 DV4minis at a stupid low price from eBay, but I prefer pi-star.

Anyway thank you ever so much for your help, it is greatly appreciated, and greatly impressive!

Rhys
GW0DIV
KB9HGI

Re: Jumbospot not receiving

Post by KB9HGI »

I have the same problem. I have a friends Jumbo Hot spot here been trying to get it going for him again. Well the Sd card was corrupt so I flashed another sd card got it all set up and It will receive YSF rooms but it won't hear my radio and I tried 3 different radios. I can not figure out why the hotspot is not hearing RF. I do notice on the bottom left of the dashboard it says YSF NETWORK not linked but its connected to America link and i can hear them