HotSpot DMR MMDVM correct configuration

Help with DMR issues
IU1QAA

HotSpot DMR MMDVM correct configuration

Post by IU1QAA »

Good morning to everyone,
I'm Andrea IU1QAA and I'm a newbie in the world of Radioham and DMR. Last Monday I’ve received my DMR ID and I’ve started to connect and configure my AnyTone AT-D878UV II Plus with my Hotspot (hotspot MMDVM jumbospot P25 DMR YSF, bought on Aliexpress <I don’t know if I can put a link here>). I found really good tutorial on YouTube about how to configure my AnyTone and my Hotspot DMR. After a couple of hours, I had my hotspot online and I was able to speak. I’ve tried the “parrot” channel and then I heard the Italia Channel and I’ve done a radio check with the Canadian channel.
After few connections in the Italian channel, I spoke with other OM and I’ve discovered that we have different value in the Pi-Star configuration and expert MMDVMHost. I’ve tried to contact the seller, to ask him if he knows the correct value to put in Pi-Star, but after days I still wait that he read my message. I’ve done a search in this forum, but I was not able to find a post about what I’m searching.
Do you know where I can find a “super guide” to configure my hotspot in the correct and best way? Thank you very much in advance guys!
M1DNS
Pi-Star Team

Re: HotSpot DMR MMDVM correct configuration

Post by M1DNS »

If your looking at the rx offset value dont worry as this will vary between devices as you fine tune the value across different radios.

If your looking for good documentation...
https://amateurradionotes.com/pi-star.htm

Sent via smoke signals from my SM-G935F M1DNS (Admin)

Andrew M1DNS.
Pi-star Admin Team.
IU1QAA

Re: HotSpot DMR MMDVM correct configuration

Post by IU1QAA »

Thanks you very much. I will check this link!
M1DNS wrote: Sun Feb 06, 2022 9:52 am If your looking at the rx offset value dont worry as this will vary between devices as you fine tune the value across different radios.

If your looking for good documentation...
https://amateurradionotes.com/pi-star.htm

Sent via smoke signals from my SM-G935F M1DNS (Admin)