Wrong FCS Reflector on DMR2YSF Network

Help with DMR issues
IV3BVK

Wrong FCS Reflector on DMR2YSF Network

Post by IV3BVK »

Hy guys,

I'm using the MMDVM DMR2YSF configuration on my RPi with pi-star, within my DMR Gateway configuration.
See the article on my italian blog: https://www.paolettopn.it/2022/04/06/mm ... i-simplex/

I could see that the commands sent from the radio to the pi-star node do not set the Reflector FCS correctly!! :?

Example:
To connect the Reflector Italy2 on the FCS, you will have to enter: 7100127
To connect the Reflector Italy on the FCS, you will have to enter: 7100169
To disconnect from the FCS system (ECHO), you must enter: 7100100 to go to the PARROT

Ok, but the commands sent to the radio did not set the desired Reflector correctly.

Example:
If I want to connect the FCS Reflector "Italy" with the command: 7100169 , the pi-star node is set on FCS Reflector 00166 instead. :shock:
If I want to connect the FCS Reflector "Italy" with the command: 7122230 , the pi-star node is set on FCS Reflector 22217 instead. :shock:

The call to the Reflector Echo (Parrot) takes place regularly by sending the TG 7100100 ;)

This topic was previously discussed on the forum, but it was never resolved.

Can you tell me how to solve the problem, perhaps by changing the internal configuration of my pi-star node?
Thank you all

'73 de Paolo IV3BVK - K1BVK
-
Paolo IV3BVK

WW LOC JN65GX - 33074 Fontanafredda (PN)
web: www.paolettopn.it
AF6VN

Re: Wrong FCS Reflector on DMR2YSF Network

Post by AF6VN »

Presuming you are referencing viewtopic.php?t=3905 my understanding is that there is nothing Pi-Star can do for this situation. When FCS "names"/slots are merged into the YSF "numbers" listing, FCS gets assigned to open/unused YSF numbers. If a new YSF number becomes standard, FCS numbers WILL CHANGE during the merge.

You have to track when the YSF defined numbers list changes, and change your FCS numbers as required to fit into the rearranged merged list.

--
AF6VN
Dennis L Bieber