Not sure what's gone wrong

General support for the Pi-Star System
M7TPT

Not sure what's gone wrong

Post by M7TPT »

Thanks for letting me join this forum.
I have a problem and not sure how to fix,i use a mmdv cheap hat hotspot i haven't touch anything on my pi-star dash board,,one min it was working,next time i turned my dmr radio on it wasn't.i can see my call sign when i press the ptt in the dash so i think the hotspot is receiving my rf. im not receiving anything from the hotspot to my radio,i see the hotspot in the dash for the routor.any ideas
Cheers
oh by the way if i connect my ft981a to the hotspot ysf it works but not on my anytone 878u
EA3BIL

Re: Not sure what's gone wrong

Post by EA3BIL »

M7TPT wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 3:39 pm Thanks for letting me join this forum.
I have a problem and not sure how to fix,i use a mmdv cheap hat hotspot i haven't touch anything on my pi-star dash board,,one min it was working,next time i turned my dmr radio on it wasn't.i can see my call sign when i press the ptt in the dash so i think the hotspot is receiving my rf. im not receiving anything from the hotspot to my radio,i see the hotspot in the dash for the routor.any ideas
Cheers
oh by the way if i connect my ft981a to the hotspot ysf it works but not on my anytone 878u
Hi,

There's not an easy answer for a "generic issue" like the one you describe... Too many points to be checked.

May I suggest you to go through this configuration guide:

https://amateurradionotes.com/pi-star.htm

Let us know on any news...

GL !!
73'Rafael.
EA3BIL
JN11an