YSF2DMR Static DMR TG

Help with YSF / Fusion issues
m0ljl

YSF2DMR Static DMR TG

Post by m0ljl »

Is there any way to set a DMR talkgroup static using YSF2DMR?

I see the TG I am connected to time out after 15 minutes on IPSC2 Phoenix F dashboard
WI5F

Re: YSF2DMR Static DMR TG

Post by WI5F »

I was able to do this by configuring as stated in the paragraph below from a YouTube video.
Make sure both DMR and DMR2YSF are both on. Go to DMR configuration and change your DMR Master to DMRGateway. Hit apply changes. After the apply changes, a greatly expanded DMR Configuration section appears. Now you cam select your Brandmeister Server on the second line next to Brandmeister Master. On the 5th line next to Brandmeister Network Enable, turn that switch on. Hit apply changes. Brandmeister will still work like normal. If you go to pistar.uk website and click on YSF/FCS Tools you can see the talkgroup numbers to connect and chat on YSF and FCS Reflectors under the DMR Gateway column. YSF reflectors are group call 70xxxxx where the xxxxx is the 5 digit # of the YSF Reflector. FCS reflectors are 71xxxxx where the xxxxx is the 5 digit FCS refector. To unlink from a YSF or FCS reflector, key up 7004000. For DMR unlink key up 4000. With this setup you should easily be able to jump back and forth between the 2 networks.
This worked fine with YSF reflectors, but there is an issue with FCS reflectors. See my post in this forum.
Paul, WI5F