Brandmeister v2 key API change?

Help with DMR issues
G8SEZ

Brandmeister v2 key API change?

Post by G8SEZ »

I see today that the openSPOT guys have needed to modify their v2 key API support, although I can't find anything referenced from the BM end. I couldn't work out if they meant that their support had changed or that it was something different at the BM end.

Is that something that will affect Pi-Star?
--

Brian G8SEZ
M1DNS
Pi-Star Team

Re: Brandmeister v2 key API change?

Post by M1DNS »

Pistar is and was v2 compliant at time of the v2api release, so you should have no issue running the v2api on BM if ur install is upto date.

Sent via smoke signals from my SM-G935F M1DNS (Admin)

Andrew M1DNS.
Pi-star Admin Team.
G8SEZ

Post by G8SEZ »

M1DNS wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 8:11 pm Pistar is and was v2 compliant at time of the v2api release, so you should have no issue running the v2api on BM if ur install is upto date.

Sent via smoke signals from my SM-G935F M1DNS (Admin)
Yes, I understand that, I'm trying to find out if Brandmeister changed something recently after the v2 API came in.
--

Brian G8SEZ
AF6VN

Post by AF6VN »

More likely it means that OpenSPOT didn't even have BM API v2 support, and need to add it.

--
AF6VN
Dennis L Bieber
G8SEZ

Post by G8SEZ »

AF6VN wrote: Thu Nov 10, 2022 4:50 pm More likely it means that OpenSPOT didn't even have BM API v2 support, and need to add it.
They have had it for some time, but they updated something because they said "due to changes in the BM v2 API" but that's a bit opaque, could mean either party changed something. I can't find any evidence that Brandmeister changed anything their end.
--

Brian G8SEZ